The girls' preschool teacher mentioned that they needed more practice differentiating between the capital and lowercase letters, so I made this fun matching game for our family to play together.
Here's how to get the game ready:
- Print out the letter sheets and cut the letters apart.
- Cut out squares from two different patterned papers.
- Use double stick tape to tape the lowercase letters to one paper design and the capital letters to the other paper design.
- Lay all the cards face down in rows.
- On the player's turn, turn over two cards-one of each design.
- If the cards are a capital and lowercase match, keep the pair and take an extra turn.
- If the cards are not a match, turn the cards back over and turn goes to next player.
ABC Uppercase Lowercase Matching Game