My sweet mom bought us a daily craft calendar by Peggy Brown. And that's where we found this idea.
Making these balloon bean bags is easy, inexpensive, and tons of fun - everything a craft should be.
- round balloons - three balloons per bean bag
- rice or beans for filling - We used barley because it was 83 cents a bag.
- funnel - We made ours with cardboard and staples.
- Blow up one balloon to stretch it. Deflate.
- Using the funnel, pour barley into this balloon.
- Cut off the lip of this balloon, and fold the neck over.
- With the second balloon, cut off the neck and stretch over the first balloon.
- Repeat step four with the third balloon to give the bean bag extra strength.